Event Cancellation...From the Michigan Chapter of Safari Club International
Please be advised that due to our united efforts to control and defeat the COVID-19 Virus. the April 9, 2020 Monthly Member dinner
We will keep you informed of any new developments. Thank you for your support of the Michigan Safari Club and we look forward to seeing you all soon!
• A PHEASANT HUNT WITH BIRD DOGS
• A WILD GAME COOKING DEMONSTRATION WITH WINE PAIRINGS
• GOURMET LUNCH PREPARED BY A LOCAL CHEF
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2019
9:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
PINE HILL KENNELS AND SPORTSMAN’S CLUB
@ THE PRAIRIE FARM
3329 JOHNSON ROAD, BELDING, MI 48809
• HUNT IS LIMITED TO 12 SO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW!
• COFFEE AND DONUTS BEFORE THE HUNT
• INSTRUCTION AND SKEET PRACTICE
• A.M. HUNT WITH GUIDES AND DOGS
• COOKING DEMONSTRATION
• GOURMET LUNCH WITH WINE PAIRINGS
• P.M. HUNT FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STAY
THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO INTRODUCE LADIES TO HUNTING,
LOW KEY, RELAXED, AND WITH SOME ONE ELSE DOING THE COOKING!!
SCI-MICHIGAN IS SPONSORING THIS FREE EVENT FOR THE LADIES!
SCI MEMBER, SCOTT BROSIER OF PINE HILL, IS A LOYAL DONOR TO OUR CHAPTER.
SCI Michigan participates in a large variety of events.
Keep in touch with us on this page in the future.
|June 12, 2014 breakfast,
which featured Gov. Snyder as the guest speaker.
Click Here for the latest article from the DNR.
Click Here to download the listings as a PDF.